Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating the carrier service route for a carrier, after entering the Service code, and then choosing the Route from the LOV (List Of Values), with pressing the Enter key cannot get past the LOV.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Open the carrier editor and create a new carrier code.
2. Click on the details button.
3. Acknowledge the No Data Found message.
4. In the Carrier Service Route Editor screen, click on the Create Record button.
5. Enter the Service for this newly created carrier.
6. Cursor moves to the Route field.
7. Enter manually, or chose from the LOV(List Of Values) on the Route field.
8. If chosen from LOV, click the OK button.
9. Cursor remains in the Route field, with the Route populated.
10. Press Enter key.
11. The cursor moves to the LOV button.
12. Press key again, and the LOV is opened with all the routes displayed.
13. Cannot get past the Route field using the Enter key.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms