'Current Pick Is Complete' Message While Performing CP Pick With Pick Without Pick Package Screen
(Doc ID 2222229.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 12.0.12 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CP picks for perishable items are not working correctly on the "Pick Without Pick Package" screen. "Current Pick Is Complete" error message is displayed and the user cannot start picking
Steps to recreate
1. Set up a unit pick system associated with a grid, by setting up the ZONE, the DEST, the drop off and pick up locations.
2. Associate an item with it. This item should have the CP process attached to it.
3. Have a container available to be picked in a reserve location with the CP process associated.
4. Associate the grid unit pick system to the item in the ITEM_MASTER.
5. Create a stock order for several stores where the total demand is the same as the container to be picked from reserve.
6. Run the distribution and a CP pick directive should be generated along with some U picks for the grid.
7. Go to the Pick without pick package
9. Give wave_nbr, start location and pick_type CP press F4.
10.Give generic container, field will be populated, confirm the CID and press tab
11.'Current pick is complete' message is coming. Acknowledge it, next screen is shown with required_qty zero and user are not able to perform F4
12.Exit the screen, pick directive CP record is cleared and generic container is in internal PTS DEST with status 'I'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document