User Without 'Add Employee' Access is Getting Logged Out if No is Clicked On Confirm Password Reset Screen
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) 14.0.1, a user without 'add_employee' access rights is logged out if "No" is clicked on Confirm Password Reset screen.
- A user with 'Cashier' role should be present in the database.
- A user with 'Manager' role should be present in the database.
- Permission to 'Add Employee' is revoked from Manager role by updating the "Manager" role permissions and uncheck "Employee Add".
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Back Office with Manager User.
- Click on Employee tab.
- Enter Employee ID of the user with 'Cashier' role in 'Employee ID' field and click on 'Search' button.
- Observe that the details of the Cashier user will be displayed on Employee Master screen.
- Click on 'Reset Password' button. 'Confirm Password Reset screen will be displayed with following message: "Are you sure you want to reset this employee's password?" "Select Yes to proceed with the change. Select No to return to the previous screen."
- Click on button 'No' to return to previous screen (Employee Master screen).
- Noticed that the User is logged out of the application and 'Back Office Log In' screen is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms