User Without 'Add Employee' Access is Getting Logged Out if No is Clicked On Confirm Password Reset Screen
(Doc ID 2222545.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) 14.0.1, a user without 'add_employee' access rights is logged out if "No" is clicked on Confirm Password Reset screen.
- A user with 'Cashier' role should be present in the database.
- A user with 'Manager' role should be present in the database.
- Permission to 'Add Employee' is revoked from Manager role by updating the "Manager" role permissions and uncheck "Employee Add".
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to Back Office with Manager User.
- Click on Employee tab.
- Enter Employee ID of the user with 'Cashier' role in 'Employee ID' field and click on 'Search' button.
- Observe that the details of the Cashier user will be displayed on Employee Primary screen.
- Click on 'Reset Password' button. 'Confirm Password Reset screen will be displayed with following message: "Are you sure you want to reset this employee's password?" "Select Yes to proceed with the change. Select No to return to the previous screen."
- Click on button 'No' to return to previous screen (Employee Primary screen).
- Noticed that the User is logged out of the application and 'Back Office Log In' screen is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document