Project Scheduled Services Job Updates Projects With an Invalid Data Date
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a project is Scheduled using Project Scheduled Service, the data date reverts to an invalid date even though the schedule is set to use the service's run time as the data date.
The schedule job to use the service's run time as expected.
This issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
1. In P6 Web, navigate to the Projects tab and select the Project Scheduled Services drop down.
2. Click the green + sign to create a new Scheduling job.
3. Choose Use service's run time for the Change Data Date setting, then Save.
4. Either run the job manually or allow it to run at the scheduled interval.
5. Note that the project(s) data dates do not match the service's run time.
Due to this issue, users cannot Schedule using Project Scheduled Services without the data date reverting to an invalid date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms