Duplicate search is not working correctly for 'Reporter Department' in the Japanese View
(Doc ID 2222756.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a "Duplicate Case Search" for field 'Reporter Department' in the Japanese view mode,
the cases are not being returned.
- The issue does not occur when using the English view mode.
- The issue only occurs with use of the 'Reporter Department' field
1. Open Argus as Argus-J user account
2. Open the case in Japanese case view mode
3. In the general tab > reporter information section, enter the text (eg.,DeptJPN) in the "reporter department" field.
4. Change the case view mode to English
5. In the "reporter department" field, enter the translation (eg., DeptENG)
6. Save the case
7. Navigate to case actions --> New
8. Enter the Japanese department name as 'DeptJPN' and press Search
No record returns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document