Recurring Billable Charge Not Considered In Bill
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, BI - Billing
The recurring billable charge are not being considered in the bill.
It seems that this issue is occurring recently after applying the below patches. Before that it was working fine..
1. 24511253 - FOR AN EXISTING CUSTOMER,CREATED NEW USAGE ACCOUNT,BILL IS GETTING GENERATED AT (Patch)
2. 24747038 - ISSUE ABOUT PRIORITY_NUM PRECISION ON CI_CONSTRUCT_TEMPLATE TABLE (Patch)
3. 24918104 - USAGE AND INVOICE ACCOUNT ARE NOT GETTING LINKED IN INVOICE CONSTRUCT is applied on IUT environment
Steps to reproduce
1. Create new customer, account and necessary contracts ( details of contract type for recurring charge attached).
2. Create recurring billable charge with recurring flag= BILL PERIOD.
3. Process some transactions VIA TFM.
4. Execute the Billing Batch (BILOPEN , BSGENREG & POSTPROC).
The recurring billable charge does not appear in the bill.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms