Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying patch 19610607, when trying to exclude few items from the existing coupons in RMS, coupon data is not extracted at all.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Verify vdate for starting test.
2. Create coupon at hierarchy (Subclass) level.
3. Verify coupon file/data for Store#1 and Store#2.
4. Run prepost poscdnld post batch per batch dependency.
5. Advance the vdate for next day test.
6. Create coupon exclusion for an item from same hierarchy (in inclusion).
Notice - Status in POS_MERCH_CRITERIA is still null.
7. Verify coupon file/data for Store#1 and Store#2.
Observe that no record is extracted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms