Issues With Future Cost Data When Trying To Change The ACTIVE_DATE Of A Future Approved Deal
(Doc ID 2223163.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error is noticed with future_cost table update if user changes the active_date of a future deal which is already approved :
Steps To Reproduce :
- Find an existing approved deal with active_date in future.
- Open the deal in edit mode on the Deal Maintenance [dealmain] screen and change the active date on the deal by bringing it to worksheet.
- Submit and approve the deal.
- Run fcthreadexec, pre fcexec, and fcexec batches.
- Fcexec batch fails with the above error in COST_EVENT_RESULT table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document