Totals Not Displayed Correctly in "Employee Time Summary Report" and "Detail Employee Time Report"
(Doc ID 2223466.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail BackOffice (ORBO) application, "Employee Time Summary Report" and "Detail Employee Time Report" are not displaying Totals properly when the values are (1.75,1.25 ,0,75 etc).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in into ORBO.
2. Click on Employee->Time Maintenance ->Employee Time Reports.
3. Select 'All' in Employee Listbox.
4. Provide Start Date and End Date.
5. Select Report Type = "Summary".
6. Click Next.Check the displayed values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document