Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail BackOffice (ORBO) application, "Employee Time Summary Report" and "Detail Employee Time Report" are not displaying Totals properly when the values are (1.75,1.25 ,0,75 etc).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into ORBO.
2. Click on Employee->Time Maintenance ->Employee Time Reports.
3. Select 'All' in Employee Listbox.
4. Provide Start Date and End Date.
5. Select Report Type = "Summary".
6. Click Next.Check the displayed values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms