Debit Memo Generated From Complex Deal have Wrong Vat Code/Vat Rate
(Doc ID 2223523.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Debit Memo generated from Complex Deals are having wrong Vat Code/Vat Rate.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Bill Back Rebate Deal.
2. Create Order for Supplier, Item and Location on the Deal one day after the Deal is active.
3. Receive Purchase Order .
4. Run batch on the day of receiving to calculate actuals
5. Run batch on the last day of the month to calculate income.
6. Run batch to generate the information in the Deals Stage for ReIM processing on 01-Jun-2016 (vendinvc). On the Deals stage tables, the VAT Code and VAT Rate that appears is C/0% which does not corresponds to the Vat Rate on the Item for the Vat Region of the WH.
7. Run the ReIM batch process to generate the Debit Memo in ReIM (reimcomplexdealupload). Enter on the Debit Memo in ReIM. It shows that no VAT is being consider in the Debit Memo.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document