Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice created without detail are moving to Unresolved state after Automatch batch execution.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order with transaction item with 100 qty.
2. Ship and received 100 qty.
3. Create Invoice header with exact cost and quantity.
4. Save and close.(remember not entering details).
5. Execute Automatch batch. Notice that the Invoice status is Unresolved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms