Automatch Batch Unable to Match Invoice When Details Are Not Available
(Doc ID 2223529.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice created without detail are moving to Unresolved state after Automatch batch execution.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order with transaction item with 100 qty.
2. Ship and received 100 qty.
3. Create Invoice header with exact cost and quantity.
4. Save and close.(remember not entering details).
5. Execute Automatch batch. Notice that the Invoice status is Unresolved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document