For Import Purchase Order Unable To Create PO-Level Transportation, if Item Doesn't have HTS Code
(Doc ID 2223558.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0 to 15.0 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For import purchase order (PO), user are unable to create PO-Level Transportation, if the item doesn't have Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) code .
Steps To Recreate:
1) Create an item without HTS code submit and approve.
2) Create a Import purchase Order with the item which is created without HTS code submit and approve Import Purchase Order.
3) Create a PO-Level Transportation with the import order Inventory->Transportation->Po-Level transportation -> New.
4) Add the Order Number,Vessel id,Voyage id,Estimated departure date,Select the Transaction Level from drop down list Click on Query Detail.
5) User are getting an error message that no record match.
6) If you go back to an item creation and add the HTS code to an item and add it to the PO, if you perform the step 3,4 you will not get any error message, the details are populating properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document