Error:"Not a Valid Object" When Manufacturer Part Number with Parenthesis Is Added to Manufacturers Redline Tab Using "Type In" Feature
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manufacturer part number with parenthesis is failing with "not a valid object" error when added to manufacturers redline tab using "type in" feature.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into web client
- Create Manufacturer "XXX (Bangalore)"
- Create Manufacturer Part "XXX001"
- Create Homogeneous Material Declaration "MD00003"updated
- Click on Manufacturer Parts tab, click on ADD button
- Type 'XXX' from the drop down list select this manufacturer part and hit Enter key.
- Error :Bangalore)::XXX001 (XXX is not a valid object" shows up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms