PO With Items Of Different Country Of Sourcing Results In Invalid Country Error
(Doc ID 2223635.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Purchase Order(PO) with multiple items of different country of sourcing, a default country of sourcing of 99 is set in the PO header form.
99 country_id does not exist in the base installation/population of country table in RMS therefore the field fails validation and display below error:
Steps to Recreate:
- Select "New Order" and click Ok.
- Enter all necessary details
- Add 2 Items with different country of origin. Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
- On PO Item Maintenance form ,click OK.
- Notice "Invalid country" message error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document