Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Purchase Order(PO) with multiple items of different country of sourcing, a default country of sourcing of 99 is set in the PO header form.
99 country_id does not exist in the base installation/population of country table in RMS therefore the field fails validation and display error pop up "Invalid Country".
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select New Order and click Ok.
- Enter all necessary details
- Add 2 Items with different country of origin. Click Apply
- Click Ok
- On PO Item Maintenance form click OK
- Notice Invalid country message error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms