Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click Cancel button on the Store Day Summary window, the following errors are thrown.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Go to Store day audit -> search by store number
2. Select the store which has outstanding errors and in status re-totaling/auditing required
3. Go to Actions -> store day summery -> edit
4. Select any error record and go to Actions -> fix error
5. Transaction Maintenance tab opens
6. Click Cancel button and notice that additional store day summery tab gets opened up
7. Try to click the 'x' mark on store date summary and it throws an error and cannot close any tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms