RMS Static Location List Is Getting Re-built
(Doc ID 2223869.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Static Location List is not expected to be rebuilt while following the below steps but it is getting re-built.
Steps to recreate
- From the Main Menu, select Control > Location List.
- From the Action field, select New.
- Click OK.
- In the List Number description field, enter the description of the location list.
- In Comments field, enter comments.
- Verify if 'Created By' and 'Created Date' fields are automatically generated.
- In Chain field, enter the ID of a Chain, or click the LOV and select a member.
- Check the 'Static Ind' checkbox. Click 'OK'.
- In Location List Search window, select 'Action' as 'Edit'. Click on 'OK', In Location List Head, select Options > Locations
- Click ADD button.
- In Location Type, select 'Store'.
- I the Location field, enter the ID of the location or click the LOV and select a member.
- Click OK.
- In RMS DB, run the query: Select * from LOC_LIST_HEAD where LOC_LIST=<location list>
- Verify if the location list has been created in LOC_LIST_HEAD table.
- In Location List Search window, select the location list. Click "OK" button.
- In Location List Head window, go to "Options" > "Locations". Click "Add" button. Select Location Type as "Store", click on Location LOV. Click OK button.
- In Location List Search, select the location list, Click "OK" button. In Location LIst Head window, go to "Options" > "Locations", select a location and click on "Delete" button. Click "Rebuild" button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!