No Warning Message Appears When Item Is Approved Without Completing SEASON/PHASE Even If REQUIRED_IND in FORM_LINKS Equals 'Y'
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SEASON/PHASE filed is not made mandatory in Item Maintenance Window (itemmaster) even if REQUIRED_IND is set to 'Y' in table FORM_LINKS for FORM_ID = 'FM_ITEMMASTER' and LINK_ID = 'SEAS'.
When an item is approved without any season/phase data, user is not prompted with warning.
The season/phase data does appear in red color if no data is provided, however no warning to show the user that data is required.
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set in table FORM_LINKS REQUIRED_IND equals 'Y' for FORM_ID = 'FM_ITEMMASTER' and LINK_ID = 'SEAS'
- Launch Retail Merchandising System(RMS)
- Create a new item, noticed that season/phase data does appear in red color
- Enter all information, except season/phase and then approve.
- Notice that no warning is prompted to show the user that data is required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms