Updating A Store Grade On Allocation Causes All Warehouse Destinations Change To Store
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating a Store Grade causes all Warehouse (loc_type = 'W') destinations to change to Store. When you create an allocation and add a Store Grade with some Warehouses as destination, if there are changes to the store grade data, the application will ask if you want to update store grade information. If you choose 'Accept', the Warehouse destination will be updated from location_type 'W' to location_type 'S' on the ALC_LOCATION table.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Store Grade Group in RMS
2. Create an allocation and add the Store Grade Group and Warehouse as destinations.
3. Use any rule and Save the allocation.
4. Verify in the ALC_LOCATION.LOCATION_TYPE table the status of location_type column for the Warehouse. Should be 'W'.
5. Change any information on the Store Grade like removing a store or changing a description.
6. Go back into the created allocation, and the window message appears asking to Accept or Reject the changes. Click on Accept and save the allocation.
7. Verify once again ALC_LOCATION.LOCATION_TYPE for the wa
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms