RWMS GUI Vendor Non Conformance Screen Not Pulling Item Desc When More Than 100 Char
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) Application, the user is unable to complete the process of adding non-conformance code if the item description is too long.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item with item description more than 100 characters.
- Create a purchase order (PO) and create an appointment for it.
- Receive the PO in the warehouse.
- In RWMS Application, navigate to Receiving -> Vendor Non Conformance.
- Enter the appointment number and press tab.
- Select the appropriate non conformance code, Item id and press tab.
- Notice that PO gets populated, but the item description is not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms