Rplatupd Batch Removes Deactivate Date For Discontinued Item/Loc When Updating Any Attribute
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), when the rplatupd batch runs, the deactivate date is being removed for Item/Loc in discontinued status.
Steps to Recreate:
- Notice the vdate on day-1.
- Create an Item List.
- Use the Item List to create a replenishment at ranged locations.
- Run rplatupd and rilmaint batches and notice replenishment tables are populated.
- Make the Item#1 discontinued at Loc#1 on same day (ITEM_LOC.STATUS = C).
- Run rilmaint batch and notice REPL_ITEM_LOC.DEACTIVATE_DATE for Item#1/Loc#1 combination is populated.
- Change the vdate to next day.
- Select action as 'New' in 'Replenishment Attribute Maintenance' form.
- Use the item#1 and 'Update' replenishment attributes for all stores.
- Run rplatupd and rilmaint batches and notice that Item#1/Loc#1 REPL_ITEM_LOC.DEACTIVATE_DATE is null again even though ITEM_LOC.STATUS is C.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms