Summary Match on $0 Invoice/Receipt with Multiple Departments Causes Complete Posting Failure
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summary match on a $0 invoice/receipt with multiple departments causes complete posting failure.
The following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a 2 line order.
2. The items need to be different departments.
3. The items should have the same unit cost, or multiples of the same cost.
4. Receive the order in full.
5. Create an invoice that matches the receipt exactly.
6. Go to summary match and match using online match.
7. Open the shipment in SIM.
8. Click "Adjust Delivery".
9. Adjust the received totals so they net to $0.
10. Click confirm.
11. Create $0 invoice in ReIM.
12. Go to summary match.
13. Click "Online Match".
14. Run reimposting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms