The ADF New Material Plan And Resource Plan Throwing Multiple Timeout Error Messages
(Doc ID 2224834.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, User Interface in CRP
Users run an ASCP plan and then open the Material Plan and.or Resource Plan. However, both of these ADF views keep on throwing Timeout error messages . When Material Plan and Resource Plan screens are opened, in few seconds (5-10 seconds), Planners get the following error message -
Because of inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active. Click OK to reload the page.
After the message, Planner has to close the screens and start from scratch again to reach Material plan, apply filters etc. and still keep getting error message.
Planners are loosing confidence in the system since it is getting frustrating to open the screen through multiple steps and still not working.
Users have also tried the navigation from ASCP workbench and it is still the same result and error message. The issue happens more often on Material plan than on Resource plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps To reproduce the Error
1. Go to APCC
2. Select “MP-Current” in the Baseline Plan
3. Click Apply
4. Go to end of the page
5. Click on Material Plan
6. Click Ok on the Warning window, if any
7. Select “All” in the Organization tab and then Right Arrow button to refresh
8. Filtering/Navigating up/down on this screen gives the Error messages.
9. ERROR Screenshot - The error displayed as "Because of inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active. Click OK to reload the page."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document