12.2.6: Demantra Local Application Does Not Pre-Populate Environment Field When Signing In
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing the Demantra Local Application, when you get to the sign-on screen for the Demantra Local Application, the environment field is empty and has no choices in the List of Values.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Sign into Demantra Anywhere.
2. Click on Settings and Actions menu (three horizontal bars in upper right).
3. Click on "Download Local Application".
4. Go through the process to install the local application.
5. When the install completes, the Demantra Local Application is automatically launched.
6. In the login window the Environment selection is blank.
What information do we need to enter in this field?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms