Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Oracle Demantra Demand Management / Collect Shipment and Booking History
On 12.2.6 in Development:
After upgrading Demantra and VCP to version 12.2.6,
When attempting to run MSDDEMPSP: Push Setup Parameters
as part of Collect Shipment and Booking History,
the following error occurs:
Push Time Data - Actions
Inserting data into source msd_dem_day_dates
Please upgrade demantra to 126.96.36.199. Current Demantra version is not supported with VCP 188.8.131.52 .
Error(6): msd_dem_push_setup_parameters.push_setup_parameters - 18-JAN-17
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade VCP and demantra to version 12.2.6.
2. Go to Oracle Demand Management System Administrator responsibility.
3. Navigate to Collections > Oracle Collections
4. Run Shipment and Booking History collection.
5. Inspect the log for the MSDDEMPSP: Push Setup Parameters request
6. Observe the noted error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms