Partitions Are Not Getting Truncated For W_RTL_ITEM_GRP1_DS Table
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partitions are not getting truncated for W_RTL_ITEM_GRP1_DS table during batch execution which is causing duplicate data loaded into Retail Insights (RI)
Steps To Recreate:
1. Execute the batches prditmlsde.ksh, prditmudsde.ksh, prddiffsde.ksh for loading the table W_RTL_ITEM_GRP1_DS.
2. Execute the batches prditmlsil.ksh, prditmudsil.ksh, proddiffsil.ksh, proddiffbrndsil.ksh, proddiffclrsil.ksh, proddifffabsil.ksh, proddiffflvsil.ksh, proddiffscesil.ksh, proddiffstysil.ksh, proddiffszesil.ksh for loading the table W_RTL_ITEM_GRP1_D.
3. Note down the number of records in both the tables.
4. Next day, repeat steps 1 and users will see that the number of records are doubled indicating that partitions aren't truncated.
5. If user repeat step 2 also, You'll get Unique Constraint error because of duplicate records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms