LIFSTKUP Is Considering All Items With Standard UOM<>'EA' as Catch Weight Items
(Doc ID 2225237.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an item has Standard Unit Of Measure(UOM) different than each(EA), LIFSTKUP is considering the item as catch weight item even if catch weight indicator=N.
When Inventory Bal file is updated, batch is considering Total Weight quantity instead of Total Unit for this items.
- Create an Item in Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS) with Standard UOM other than EA. EX "PCS", catch weight indicator=N
- Range that item at warehouse.
- Schedule a stock count in RMS.
- Do the stock count in Warehouse Management System(WMS) for the item and export Invbal file.
- Run Batch LIFSTKUP. Notice that counted value is considered in TOTAL_WEIGHT field of INV_OUT file
- Run STKUPLD for stock upload file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document