Show Less Link Displayed When Refinement Values Are Less Than Max. Refinements
(Doc ID 2225241.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 3.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Endeca Guided search 3.1.x and later versions,
‘Show Less’ link is getting displayed even if the refinement values are less than Max. Refinements size configured in Experience manger.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Sample scenario to elaborate the issue:-
1. Configure refinements Brand and Size with Max. Refinements size as '5'. Enable 'Show More' Link for Brand and Size in Experience Manager.
2. In website, click on show more link for refinement Brand which has refinement values greater 5. All brand refinement values are displayed with 'show less' link
3. Select a value from refinement Size so that brand refinement values is now less than 5.
4. Show less link is still displayed for Brand although the refinement values are less than 5.
5. On click of ‘Show less’ link, it is removed with no change in Brand refinement values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document