DSD Without PO Does Not Create a Record on the Purchase Order List
(Doc ID 2225511.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when the user creates a Delivery without Purchase Order (PO), a record is inserted in Direct Store Delivery (DSD) table but the PO value is null for that delivery, also no Purchase Order record is shown on the Purchase Order List.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to "Shipping & Receiving".
2. Create Delivery using "Create Without PO".
3. Add items to the delivery and confirm.
4. Note in DSD table PURCHASE_ORDER_ID has NULL value for this delivery.
5. Note that no new records were inserted in the PURCHASE_ORDER Table, so it is not listed in the Purchase Order List.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document