Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INVC_HEAD.STATUS columne is not updating to 'P' even though invoice status is 'Processed', because of the this RTV records are not getting purged as the same condition is being check in RTVPRG batch program.
Steps To recreate:
1. Create EDI invoice, such that data will be populated in invc* tables.
2. Process the created invoice to ReIM(Retail Invoice Matching).
3. Post the invoice to financial systems.
4. Check the INVC_HEAD.STATUS, it is not updated to P.
5. Due to this , these are not purged by ordprg or rtvprg due to the code conditions being checked in the batches.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms