Pre-Issue Order Numbers Report Throws "No Data Found" Error when Order Number Is Present on ORD_PREISSUE Table
(Doc ID 2225885.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-issue order numbers report throws "No Data Found" error even though order number is present on ORD_PREISSUE table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Navigate to Pre-Issued Order Numbers.
2. Do not enter a Supplier/Supplier Site.
3. Enter a quantity.
4. Enter days until expiration.
5. Click 'Apply.'
6. When asked if you want to print the report, click 'Yes.'
7. Pre-Issued Order Numbers Report shows: "No Data found."
8. Check ORD_PREISSUE table and notice that pre-issued PO numbers were generated and are stored in the table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document