Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Split Container does not send updated container details in INBOUND_CARTON table to the unit pick system.
Steps to recreate
1. Create a unit pick system code (HUS)
2. Create unit pick zone and ups_dest_zone for the unit pick system code created above. While defining drop_off_location for unit pick system in unit_pick_zone table, ensure to update logical_dest_id of drop_off_loc.
3. Create a PO for the item above with 100 units (1 Container)
4. Allocate 100 units to 2 stores
5. Create an appointment for the PO
6. Print Receiving labels
7. Notice that ALLOCATION_DATA table got populated for the above PO/Wave
8. Receive the PO (1 container)
9. Notice that INBOUND_CARTON table got populated for the container
10 Now, users would like to send 100 units in 2 different containers. Split 50 units from the container that we received in step 8 to a new container (CONT002)
11 CONT002 is not transmitted to INBOUND_CARTON table but sorter instructions has record for the new container (CONT002 with HUS as the divert location).
12 Also modification to unit quantity in the original container is not transmitted to INBOUND_CARTON table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms