Container Checking Does Not Send Updated ALLOCATION_DATA and INBOUND_CARTON Details To Unit Pick System
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Container Checking does not send the updated ALLOCATION_DATA and INBOUND_CARTON to unit pick system.
Steps to recreate
1. Create a unit pick system code (HUS)
2. Create unit pick zone and ups_dest_zone for the unit pick system code created above.
3. Create a PO for the item above with 100 units (1 Container)
4. Allocate 100 units to 2 stores (50 and 50)
5. Create an appointment for the PO
6. Print Receiving labels
7. Notice that Allocation_data table got populated for the above PO/Wave
8. Receive the PO (1 container)
9. Notice that Inbound_carton table got populated for the container for 100 units
10 Now, users found a shortage of 5 units and doing the receiver adjustment in container checking screen. Update the container quantity to 95.
11 Container Item will have 95 units
12 Notice that distributed unit qty in stock allocation has become 45 for the store with highest numeric value.
13 Now, check the allocation data. Updated allocation has not been sent to allocation_data table.
14 Inbound carton table should also have 95 units but it is also missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms