Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Purchase Order without a Location defined at Header Level, and entering the same Item twice to the Purchase Order, instead of returning the message saying that the Item already exists, there is the error message:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a manual PO without entering the Location at header level, by entering Supplier and Department (system options mandatory; DEPT_LEVEL_ORDERS='Y').
2. Press button Items (Articulos).
3. Open the screen "Order Distribution Worksheet" (Hoja de Trabajo distribución orden).
4. Enter Item a first time and related quantity, and then press button "Apply Item" (Aplicar artículo).
5. Enter same Item a second time and related quantity (no error message up to this point).
6. Press button "Apply Item" (Aplicar artículo) and the error ORA-00001 is raised.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms