Calc Tolerance is Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2226154.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calc tolerance is not working as expected. Unable to save the document even difference between header and details is within calculated tolerance percentage.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Raised a Purchase Order (PO) with 10 quantity and of total cost 1600.
2. Settings up system option with Calc Tolerance of 5 %.
3. Create Invoice for that PO with merchandise Amount of 1599.
4. By using default from Receipt import all receipt item into the Invoice .
5. Navigate to the Tax breakdown tab to calculate Tax for that invoice.
6. Move to invoice header tab and click on save button. Not able to save document with different header and detail level cost. (Difference is within calculated tolerance).
7. Changed the Header level cost and try to save document, still not able to save document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document