Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.1.2 version, Batches
You observe the incorrect exchange rate is populated by the reimposting batch for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) invoices
You expect the correct currency code to be populated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In RMS, create PO for a supplier whose currency is different from the system currency.
2. Upload the data into ReIM from Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
3. IM_DOC_HEAD is populated with the correct Exchange Rate.
4. Run the reimposting batch.
5. Check the exchange rate in the IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table.
Observe that the wrong exchange rate is posted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms