Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle AutoVue 2D Professional - Version 21.0.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced - Version 21.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vuebean API program using addTextBox hangs after "VueBean Sample" screen is loaded
Vuebean API program to run without hanging
- Create VueBean program using addTextBox method by following below:
- Create ApplicationSample by following the instruction in "3.1 Building an AutoVueAPI Application" of "Oracle AutoVue AutoVue API Developer’s Guide"
- Create addTextBox within the ApplicationSample class by following the instruction in "3.4.8 Adding a Text Box Entity"
- Invoke addTextBox method after the last part of the init method (after line: updateFile(); of "3.1 Building an AutoVueAPI Application")
- Run the VueBean program
- The program hangs after "VueBean Sample" screen is loaded
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms