Shipments In 'U','M' Status are not Getting Purged
(Doc ID 2226630.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipments in 'U','M' status never never changes to 'R' and are not able to purge.
If previous shipment is Closed and Matched (status_code to 'C' and invc_match_status to 'M')and if one receives any other inventory for the same ASN or if we do PO receiving adjustment by calling receipt consume function, it creates shipment with ship_origin as 4 and with U status. In this case shipment status code never changes to 'R' and not purge.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Order with 500 quantities and interfaced to Warehouse Management System (WMS).
2. Create shipment for 500 quantities and receive only 400 quantities in WMS.
3. Shipment created with ship_origin 6 and quantity received as 400 & quantity expected as 500.
4. Now, updated shipment status_code to 'C' and invc_match_status to 'M'.
5. Receive the remaining quantities using same ASN on WMS.
6. A new shipment entry created in shipment table with ship_origin as 4 and quantity_received as 100 and quantity expected as null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document