Multi-buy Promotion with Spend Amount and Get Amount on Same Buy and Get List Has Incorrect Pricing Tag
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multi buy promotion buy from item-list worth X amount get Y amount off exports a wrong promotion tag from RPM to Oracle Point Of Service (ORPOS) and promotion is not ringing correctly in ORPOS.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a promo and multi-buy component.
- Define buy list: qualifier = Amount, add few items.
- Reward apply to: All buy lists and Amount off.
- Approve the promotion and verify the promotion is present in the payload tables.
- Run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh batch.
- Verify the RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH has the promotion information.
- Run the RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batch.
- Check the pricing xml file notice that targets are missing for this promotion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms