RMS Application Hangs When User Is Trying To Create A New Supplier In RMS Supplier Screen
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is trying to create a new supplier in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) supplier screen, application hangs. At this stage the process needs to be killed and re-try to get a New Supplier ID.
Steps to recreate:
1. Load a Supplier into system with ID 1113, 1200, 2001. Alternatively create these supplier in System with Gap in ID.
2. Assume Supplier sequence was at 1199 and Next value is 1200.
3. Now navigate to RTKSTART--> Control --> Supplier --> New supplier.
4. Form hangs and session needs to be killed.
5. Check Supplier sequence next value, which would have reached millions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms