Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a store which has a coupon attached, is used as base, like store option, for a new store in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the coupon information is re-extracted and sent to all stores on the coupon with change_type = ADD.
This will generate multiple entries on existing stores from Point of Service (POS) for the same coupon.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create coupon C1 in RMS for store S1.
2. After completion of BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT, check coupon information in POS for S1. Coupon should be present in Point of Service (POS).
3. Create new store S2 with like store as S1.
4. Run STOREADD and LIKESTORE batches.
5. Check POS_STORE table & POS_COUPON_HEAD table. Notice that pos_coupon_head.extract_req_ind = 'A'.
6. After completion of BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT, check coupon information in the extract file and notice that coupon is present with change type=ADD for both S1 & S2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms