Multiple Entries On Existing Stores From POS For The Same Coupon
(Doc ID 2227107.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a store which has a coupon attached, is used as base, like store option, for a new store in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the coupon information is re-extracted and sent to all stores on the coupon with change_type = ADD.
This will generate multiple entries on existing stores from Point of Service (POS) for the same coupon.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create coupon C1 in RMS for store S1.
2. After completion of BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT, check coupon information in POS for S1. Coupon should be present in Point of Service (POS).
3. Create new store S2 with like store as S1.
4. Run STOREADD and LIKESTORE batches.
5. Check POS_STORE table & POS_COUPON_HEAD table. Notice that pos_coupon_head.extract_req_ind = 'A'.
6. After completion of BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT, check coupon information in the extract file and notice that coupon is present with change type=ADD for both S1 & S2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document