When Item Induction File With Multiple CFA Sheets Is Uploaded Process Ends With Errors
(Doc ID 2227199.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Item Induction functionality to upload an Item Master file having multiple Custom Flexible Attributes (CFA) sheets, items are successfully created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) tables, but the attributes from CFA sheets are not created.
Make sure that the “Original Reference” number column is used instead of “Item number” column in Item Master file.
CFA attributes appear in SVC_CFA_EXT table with Process Status set to ‘E’(Error).
Following errors can be found inCORESVC_ITEM_ERR table:
Steps to recreate:
- Create Custom Flexible Attributes for Item.
- Define a Group Set.
- Define a Group.Define the attributes.
- Run cfagen.ksh, to enable Attributes. Views are created and the attribute screens are accessible within Item Master, Item Supplier, Item Supplier Country, etc.
- Configure the Item Induction Template to include the Custom Flexible Attributes, based upon the Group Set view name per the documentation.
- Create a spreadsheet for induction which includes multiple Custom Flex Attributes sheets.
- Upload the spreadsheet created in step #4 using RMS -> Items -> Item Induction -> Upload. Notice that spreadsheet upload ends with 'Processed with error' message.
- Notice that Custom Flexible attributes do appear in the SVC_CFA_EXT table with Process Status set to 'E'
- Notice that errors are logged in CORESVC_ITEM_ERR table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document