Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Project Alignment Report with filters, the report executes successfully but upon opening, the following error occurs:
"This report you ran contains errors. Please correct the errors shown below and try again. No description mapping found for the string XXXX."
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
- Navigate to Reports > Pre-Defined Reports > All Reports > Project Alignment Report, click the funnel icon
- In the Filters tab, under the Initiative heading, select an initiative
- Under the Project Dates heading, in 'Project Start Date (From) enter '10/1/2016'
- In the Output tab, under the Output Parameters heading, find 'Max Rows per Report' select the radio button next to 'Unlimited'
- Click Run. The report runs successfully.
- Click Open Report link and receive the following: "This report you ran contains errors. Please correct the errors shown below and try again. No description mapping found for the string XXXX."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms