Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PPM Gantt Chart critical path does not calculate weekend dates for task activities.
If a task ends on a Friday and its successor begins on Monday, the Gantt Chart critical path is not calculated and updated.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
Started off without a weekend task activity:
1. Login to the Web Client as admin
2. Create a New Program; Type: Project; Name: Test Project; Project State: Active; Schedule: Start: 12/06/2016 End: 12/19/2016
3. Click on Schedule Tab; Add a Task a; Schedule Start Date: 12/06/16 Schedule End Date: 12/09/2016
4. Click on Schedule Tab; Add a Task b; Schedule Start Date: 12/12/16 Schedule End Date: 12/12/2016
5. Click on Schedule Tab; Add a Task c; Schedule Start Date: 12/13/16 Schedule End Date: 12/16/2016----> Does not include a weekend
6. Click on Schedule Tab; Add a Task d; Schedule Start Date: 12/19/16 Schedule End Date: 12/19/2016
7. Add Dependency: Predecessor, Type: Finish-to-Start(FS) for Task a--> Task b; Task b--> Task c; Task c-->Task d
8. Click on Gantt Chart button
9. Click on Critical Path button
PPM Gantt Critical Path that does not include a weekend; See below
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms