Location Type Creation Screen Has Incorrect Screen Flow
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new location type, the screen flow is not correct after selecting from the drop-down the Volume Type. The cursor moves back to the UOM details, Dimension UOM field, instead of to the Length field.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Navigate to Setup - Location.
2. Click on Location Type Editor.
3. Click on Create Record.
4. Enter a non-existent Loc Type, press Tab Key.
5. Enter the description, press Tab Key.
6. Chose the characteristic for the type of location type being created, for example, 'Unit'.
7. Did not change the Dimension UOM.
8. Click on drop-down arrow for the Volume Type. Chose Unit or Cube. (will not matter for the test).
9. Clicked on after selecting Unit.
10. Cursor goes to the Dimension UOM field, when it was expected to go to the Length field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms