In RPM Price Inquiry Screen, Item Description Is Not Displaying Correct For Arabic Language
(Doc ID 2227510.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In price inquiry screen Instead of Populating the Item Description cursor moves to immediate next selective field (Zone Group) in Price Inquiry Form.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Populate an item in Item field of Price Inquiry
2. Press TAB
3. Check the Arabic Description is coming as overlapped characters (if the description is more than the field size)
4. Check the Item description is getting populated in 'Non Editable' (disabled) field.
5. Click on Item LOV. It shows 'Unfiltered Item Search' POP up.
6. Click on OK> all the previous search (Item) gets disappeared.
7. Now, select the same item and press TAB
8. Note the Result: Instead of Populating the Item Description cursor moves to immediate next selective field (Zone Group) in Price Inquiry Form.
9. Now, select other items (expect the previous one-which was not selected earlier), the functionality is working as expected-Item description is getting populated in the item description field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document