Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No safety stock is calculated in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) REPL_RESULTS table when replenishment method is 'Dynamic', stock category is 'Warehouse' and service level type is configured as 'Simple Sales'(SS).
Steps to recreate:
- Create an item
- Insert item data in RMS screens: Item_Master, Item_Supplier_Country, Location, Replenishment
- Submit and approve the item.
- Create DAILY_ITEM_FORECAST data.
- Run all the replenishment batches: rplatupd, rilmaint, repladj, ociroq, reqext, rplext, cntrprss, ibexpl , vrplbld, ibcalc , rplbld, supcnstr, rplsplit, rplapprv.
- Look into the REPL_RESULTS table, the safety stock is 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms