Item Level Discount Screen is not Displayed After Setting 'Transaction Level' Radio Button to 'No'
(Doc ID 2228034.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), Item level discount screen is not displayed even after user selects the'Transaction Level' radio button to 'No' .
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ORBO application.
2. Select 'Pricing' tab -> 'Discount Rule'.
3. Select 'Add' from side navigation.
4. Start filling information except Discount Rule Name.
5. Select 'Discount Rule Type' as 'Buy n of X for a specified amount off'.
6. Select 'Transaction Level' radio button 'Yes' and select 'Store Level' discount radio button 'Yes'.
7. Enter details for Pricing Group, Start Date, Start Time, End Date, End Time.
8. Click on 'Next'.
9. 'Discount Rule Name is required. Please enter a value.' Error displayed, Where 'Store Level' discount details are not displayed on 'Discount Rule Add' screen.
10. Now modify the radio button of transaction level to 'No'. and fill all other required details like Discount Rule Name and click Next.
11. Next screen opens is for store level discount and not for Item level.
Note: Step 11 displays correct screen with Item level discount if the 'Transaction Level' radio button selected to 'No' in Step 6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document