Changing Quantity Limits By 'Set All' Is Not Setting The Allocation To Not Calculated
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the Quantity Limit by using 'Set All' is not setting the allocation to 'Not Calculated'.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create Allocation with one Pack Item and a set of Stores.
2. Click Calculate.
3. Go to Manage Allocations and search for the specific allocation.
4. Edit existing allocation.
5. Click on Quantity Limits tab.
6. Change Minimum Pack Quantity Limit (or any other field) through 'Set All'.
7. Go back to the Allocation Maintenance Summary section.
Note that status remains 'Calculated' and is not forcing the user to calculate the allocation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms