Changing Quantity Limits By 'Set All' Is Not Setting The Allocation To Not Calculated
(Doc ID 2228051.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the Quantity Limit by using 'Set All' is not setting the allocation to 'Not Calculated'.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create Allocation with one Pack Item and a set of Stores.
2. Click Calculate.
3. Go to Manage Allocations and search for the specific allocation.
4. Edit existing allocation.
5. Click on Quantity Limits tab.
6. Change Minimum Pack Quantity Limit (or any other field) through 'Set All'.
7. Go back to the Allocation Maintenance Summary section.
Note that status remains 'Calculated' and is not forcing the user to calculate the allocation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document