Minimum Pack Value Is Not Updated When Using Locations Group View
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Minimum Pack value is not updated when using “Locations Group View” maintenance.When values are cleared in the Group View, they should be updated as per the Group View operation.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an Allocation for a Pack Item and a set of locations (2 or 3)
2. Go to the Review pane and click the Quantity Limits tab
3. Set the Minimum Pack values for each store
4. Open the Group View maintenance for the Item/Locations
5. Clear the Min Pack Values and Click Apply
6. Values are not updated and still show the old values on Quantity Limits tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms