During Cycle Count Non-Scanned Containers are not Moved to "UNLOCATED LOC" and Audit Task is Created
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Cycle Count non-scanned containers are not moved to unlocated location and audit task is created for the containers.
Steps To Recreate:
- Container C1 has Item I1 and container qty 8 in location L1.
- Container C2 has Item I2 and container qty 5 in location L1.
- Container C3 has Item I3 and container qty 10 in location L1
- Container C4 has Item I4 and container qty 10 in location L1.
2. Manually mark the location L1.
3. Go to Cycle Count screen and confirm location L1.
4. Scan container C1.
5. Scan Item I1.
6. Enter correct container qty . Press F8.
7. Scan container C2. (Do not scan Item_ID and the qty.) Press F8.
8. Scan Container C3((Do not scan Item_ID and the qty.) Press F8.
9. Press F8.
10. Press F4.
11. Press YES.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms